Philadelphia Futures is a nonprofit organization that provides Philadelphia’s low-income, first-generation-to-college students with the tools, resources, and opportunities necessary for admission to and success in college. We transform lives by breaking down the barriers that have historically excluded low-income, first-generation-to-college students from achieving college success. The students Philadelphia Futures serves are provided with a comprehensive, time-tested array of programs designed to reduce the institutional, academic, social, and financial barriers to college success.
We are currently seeking an IT Project Manager to lead a time-limited, intensive implementation of a series of technology upgrades including a cloud migration to G Suite, and the deployment of a cloud-based project management platform and collaboration hub. Additionally, the PM will also help develop protocols and processes for data and digital information usage throughout the organization, as well as facilitate staff enablement and learning through training and technical support.
- Manage the transition to a comprehensive cloud-based IT infrastructure;
- Collaborate with staff to migrate email, calendar, and server data from an on-premise Microsoft Exchange (SBS2011) environment to a G Suite cloud-based environment;
- Identify and implement a cloud-based project management tool to build out project timelines, make assignments, and track project progress;
- Implement and deploy Slack (a cloud-based collaboration tool) throughout the organization;
- Conduct user training sessions post-launch to ensure smooth and successful deployment and staff utilization;
- Facilitate project meetings, summarizing action items and key decisions;
- Identify, document, and manage risks and issues;
- Develop and document the protocols and standards for data management throughout the organization.
- Bachelor’s degree and previous experience working as a project manager;
- Expertise in IT cloud migrations to G Suite;
- Strong G Suite functional knowledge and technical expertise;
- Expertise working with project management software (Asana, Basecamp, Trello, Monday, etc);
- Strong communication, organizational, and collaboration skills;
- Team player and a consistent, dependable performer with an excellent work ethic, flexible “can-do” attitude, and a results-driven commitment to success;
- Demonstrated commitment to Philadelphia Futures’ mission;
- FBI and Child Abuse Clearances, if hired.
To apply, please visit: https://forms.gle/g8r7mARnCaYy8VYg6
This is a time-limited contractor position reporting to the
Director of Finance & Administration. Compensation is competitive and
commensurate with experience.
For more information on Philadelphia Futures, visit our website: www.philadelphiafutures.org
Philadelphia Futures is deeply committed to the principles of equity, diversity, and inclusiveness. Philadelphia Futures is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity employer. Minorities, women, and individuals with disabilities and veterans are strongly encouraged to apply.